Identifying, assessing and
- Analyze and identify exposures to risk
- Advise on optional ways to minimize and control risk
Concerns about organizational or program effectiveness
- Work with senior teams and staff to embrace organizational excellence, including alignment and execution of strategic plans
Review of policy and research
- Determine issues, data and intelligence gathering sources
- Synthesize information, identify and assess alternatives
- Summarize key findings and conclusions
Need to understand the environment
in which the organization is working
- Gather and analyze stakeholder positions and rationales, sector/industry trends to assess implications of possible changes in government position
- Facilitate decision making based on analysis of strategic issues, government objectives, business risk analysis, etc.
- Take on responsibility for ensuring completion of all project phases, performance metrics, cost/benefit analysis, etc.
- Provide guidance to project management leaders and staff on project management principles, methodologies and processes
- Design and establish budget processes and controls, management reports, performance metrics, cost/benefit analysis, etc.