Experienced Executive Advisor. Leader who delivers results.
A versatile Senior Business Leader who has shown a consistent ability to exceed expectations through transferrable skills of people leadership and business acumen. Experienced and able to advise in diverse industries including the Healthcare market, food industry and related fields. Able to leverage a core financial acumen with ‘real world’ leadership experience to drive outstanding outcomes. Relevant expertise in Sales, Marketing, Strategy and Finance (with CPA designation). Able to quickly assess and objectively evaluate core business strategies and operations to deliver astute business advice. Experience in creating high-performance teams and creating a robust culture of accountability, transparency, and empowerment.
- Sales and Marketing Effectiveness
- Strategic Market Assessment
- Financial Planning and Operations
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Organizational Design and Effectiveness
- Developed strategic marketing plans resulting in increased market share, optimized sales resources and global alignment for a market leading wound care organization.
- Led an innovative food organization to expand market presence and profitable growth with a 57% CAGR. Led management through a process to optimize R.O.I. resulting in a private equity sale at a valuation increase 2.5 times over the preceding two years.
- Led the divestiture of the Johnson & Johnson wound care division through the transition to a separate private equity start-up entity Systagenix by strategically positioning the new entity as a leading Canadian wound care company. Attained a CAGR of 12% from 2009-2013.
- Led the creation of the Johnson & Johnson advanced wound care sales organization with an annual growth rate of 18%. Provided strategic leadership for several surgical medical device franchises.
- As a senior finance professional with Johnson & Johnson held several key roles resulting in exceptional process improvements and the creation of a marketing finance business consultant role.
- Chartered Accountant Designation CPA(CA)) Ontario
- University of Waterloo-Honors Bachelor’s Degree Mathematics – Accounting Minor
- Development: Sales and Leadership programs including: Integrity selling, SPIN selling, Challenger Program, Matrix Selling, Insights Group Profiles, Global Leadership Development
Rob was able to come into our business and immediately add value by assisting in assessing the business options ultimately resulting in a very successful valuation and divestiture. Using high financial acumen, analysis, and insight Rob was able to assist in the negotiations and due diligence to optimize the value we obtained for the business. In parallel, he provided support and mentoring to our new Controller in day-to-day accounting activities to ensure the business was performing well and our records were accurate and complete. I would highly recommend contacting The Osborne Group for your Interim CFO needs.