Corporate & Marketing Communications
Janet has in-depth corporate and marketing communications leadership experience across the private, public and not for profit sectors. Her focus is developing integrated stakeholder communications plans to support organizational goals and objectives.
Reach Janet by email at [email protected].
- Communications audits & strategic planning
- Change management communications
- Clear Writing training
- Editorial support & executive writing
Janet managed a wide range of communications programs at a major Fortune 500 multinational organization for 20+ years. Responsibilities included advertising, media relations, issues management and integrated internal and marketing communications programs. As Director of Marketing at an Ontario government cultural agency, she helped increase attendance by 40% over two years. At one of Canada’s most diverse and rapidly growing municipalities, she led innovative and award-winning public communications programs. Janet’s consulting practice has included leadership and advisory roles at not for profit community-based service organizations, provincially supported agencies and an international fraternal benefits society.
Janet has served as a Director, Board or Committee Chair at:
- Jessie’s, The June Callwood Centre for Young Women
- Art Carousel, supporting adults with physical disabilities
- Belmont House Home for the Aged
- Anglican Community Development Fund
- WNED Buffalo/Toronto (PBS Channel 17) Canadian Advisory Board
- Seneca College Corporate Communications Advisory Board