Translating strategic insights into action.
Peter is an enthusiastic, passionate and strategic leader who drives business success by developing and empowering teams to create great customer experiences, capitalize on growth opportunities and ensure effective relationships with all stakeholders. Peter is recognized for his ability to successfully develop and implement strategic initiatives in Operations, Supply Chain, Marketing, Product Development, Real Estate and Construction and Franchise Development.
- MTY Group
- Brand Vice President
- Vice President Supply Chain
- Country Style Food Services Inc. – Vice President Supply Chain
- A&W Food Services of Canada Inc. – Director Purchasing and Distribution
- Maple Leaf Food Services Inc. – Product Manager
- Stabilized and reset direction for a 400 unit national franchise chain by rationalizing underperforming locations, enhancing key staffing resources, undertaking re-imaging and rebranding and directing location development into new market segments.
- Coordinated major organizational integrations for several acquisitions. Integrated functional teams, established effective office configuration, oversaw renovations, implemented IT and telephone system upgrades and coordinated physical move-ins of 50+ new staff members.
- Helped private equity owners evaluate potential acquisition targets and prepared company for divestiture by optimizing revenue streams and assembling due diligence data.
Supply Chain Execution and Innovation
- Integrated supply chains for multiple acquired businesses and introduced category management; Renegotiated vendor and distributor contracts resulting in annual savings of over $1 million.
- Revamped in-house distribution by moving to third party provider; transitioned staff and capital assets, negotiated new agreement and key performance indicators, resulting in $200,000 annual savings.
- Masters of Business Administration – Simon Fraser University
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Brock University
- Leadership Development Program – Niagara Institute