Experienced leader and financial executive with proven results impacting financial acuity.
Eric is a results-oriented, creative problem solver with a solid financial background in both not-for-profit and for-profit organizations, spanning over 40 years. His current major areas of proficiency are Fund Accounting for Charities and Not for Profit organizations, consolidations, amalgamations, and merger and acquisitions.
Reach Eric by email at [email protected].
- Interim contract CFO roles
- New Accounting System Implementations
- Amalgamations, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Banking and Cash Management
- Investment Portfolios
- Charities / Not for Profit – Fund or deferred method
Charities & Not-for-Profits:
- Interim VP Finance and Operations (CFO) – Make-A-Wish Foundation of Canada/Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada
- Director of Finance, Administration and Human Resources (CFO) – Art Gallery of Hamilton
- Director of Finance (CFO) – Starlight Children’s Foundation Canada
- Interim Director of Finance (CFO) – Prostate Cancer Research Foundation of Canada
- Interim Director of Finance (CFO) – Leukemia Research Fund of Canada
Prior Experience – CCPC’s and Publicly Traded Corporations:
- Controller – PC Docs Group International – (TSE & Nasdaq)
- Controller (CFO) – Corporate Micro Business Systems
- Controller (CFO) – MicroAge Canada Limited
- Chief Accountant – Thomson Newspapers Limited
- Chief Accountant – Lincoln Electric Company of Canada Limited
- Accounting and Finance Diploma – Seneca College
- Board Member, Treasurer – Toronto North Support Services
- Finance and Audit Committee – Toronto North Support Services