A multifaceted results-driven change agent who develops and executes strategies and solutions that have consistently generated double-digit sustainable revenue growth and shareholder value. An empowering leader, Mark unifies cross-functional teams to create a culture of collaboration where employees are motivated toward a common mission and performance is rewarded.
Reach Mark by phone at 416-407-5289 or by email at [email protected].
- Strategic client and account management
- Organizational transformation and change management
- Operations and financial planning
- Lean Six Sigma and process improvement
- Executive/leadership coaching, mentoring and development
- Interim executive leadership
- Implemented a Lean Six Sigma program at a large Canadian audience measurement company which reduced waste; increased efficiency and quality, and reduced operating costs by more than $2M in a year
- At Canada’s largest benefits administration company, Mark developed an organisational structure to improve client service delivery and retention, improving client retention to 98% and decreasing turnover from 25% to less than 10%
- At a global leading business service and technology firm, Mark collaborated with clients and internal groups aligning sales, account management and service delivery departments to meet customer needs. Improved client satisfaction by 30%; grew annual client spending by $1.5M; reduced employee turnover by 50%.
- As the leader of the Canadian division of a $3B multinational organization, added 13 new client accounts in 18 months; annual revenues grew from $13M to $30+M; current client spending increased by $2.2M annually and; operating margin grew from 7% to 41%.
- Bishop’s University – Bachelor of Science, Physics
- BMG Consulting, – Six Sigma Black Belt training
- George Washington School of Business- PMP training