Finance and Operations Executive for Small & Medium Enterprises
Terry has 30 years’ experience managing multi-unit, transnational industrial service businesses and is dedicated to an unrelenting pursuit of continuous improvement and innovation. With sophisticated strategic planning skills, intellectual curiosity and determined attention to detail, Terry has developed a deep understanding of process challenges and controls.
A hands-on manager, Terry identifies and implements process management systems that empower employees and lead to enterprise success. Terry’s strengths best serve those companies seeking improved organizational management and control and/or pursuing capacity improvement processes and systems.
Reach Terry at [email protected].
- Interim Executive roles in General Management, Finance and Operations
- Consolidations and Divestments
- Joint-Ventures, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Integration and Change Management
- Quality Management
- President – Q2 Management Inc Multi-National Industrial Services
- General Manager – Mi-Jack Canada
- Executive Vice President Finance and Administration – Q2 Management
- Infantry Officer – Canadian Army
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario – Certified Management Accountant
- MBA – Schulich School of Business/York University, Finance and Strategy
- BSI Group Canada Inc – Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015)
- BSI Group Canada Inc – Management Systems Auditing (ISO 19011:2018)
- BSI Group Canada Inc – Leading Management Systems Auditing Teams (ISO 19011:2018)