NFP & Public Sector Executive Management
A passionate public sector executive with extensive experience in leading not for profit organizations through transition and revitalization. Vince has worked successfully with Boards to improve governance and strengthen accountability.
Vince has led numerous complex transformations across social services. He has developed particular expertise in successfully amalgamating organizations in the broader public sector.
Vince is a charismatic leader who inspires staff to achieve service excellence and maintain a client focus. He brings considerable experience in project management, strategic communications and partnership development.
- Interim CEO/Executive Director leadership in the NFP sector
- Mergers and Amalgamations in the Not for Profit sector
- Crisis management and revitalization of Organizations in the NFP sector.
- Working with NFP Boards to strengthen Governance and Accountability
- Organizational design, strategic communications and relationship management
- Successful interim Executive Director/CEO positions in the Developmental Services, Children Mental Health and Child Welfare sectors.
- Completion of two successful amalgamations of Agencies in the Not for Profit sector (Community Living Trent Highlands and York Hills Centre for Children Youth and Families)
- Provided strong leadership to four NFP organizations undergoing significant transition and led them through a revitalization process that positioned them for stability and growth.
- Successfully worked with numerous Not for Profit Boards of Director to strengthen governance and oversight.
- Introduced significant organizational design, business and quality service improvements that maintained a focus on staff, clients and enhanced accountability.
- Former Regional Director, MCSS/MCYS and successfully led major transformation initiatives across multiple social services sectors. Provided leadership to a large directly operated Children’s Mental Health Centre.
- Maintained strong relationships with Provincial government senior leaders and community partners.
- University of Ottawa, Masters degree in Criminology
- University of Toronto, Bachelor of Arts
- University of Toronto-Rotman, NFP Governance Program
- Villa Charities, Past Board Director