Supply Chain Management, Strategic Procurement Planning and Organizational Transformation
An executive with a proven track record in operations management, procurement, supply chain, project management and hospital administration. An innovative and transformational leader, change management agent and creative thinker with highly developed analytical skills and technical capabilities and a reputation for providing innovative solutions that exceed expectations.
- The Osborne Group, Principal-Provision of Interim Leadership
- Novus Incorporated President- Procurement Consulting and Advisory services
- Vice President Procurement, Infrastructure Ontario – Procurement Team Leadership
- Director, Procurement and Supply Chain, Lakeridge Health and Rouge Valley Health System – Optimization of Supply Chain Management Processes
- Manager Procurement and Provincial Drug Distribution Program, Capital District Health Authority, Halifax, NS – Healthcare Supply Chain Team Leadership
- Chief, Science and Professional Services Procurement, Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) – Materiel Management and Procurement Advisory Services
- Director, Material Management, Fisheries and Oceans Canada – Team Leadership in support of organization’s Research and Fisheries management programs.
- Atlantic Energy Conservation Investment Program Officer, Energy, Mines and Resources Canada- Administration of Federal Government Energy Conservation Program
- Departmental Achievement Award for contribution to the Northumberland Strait Crossing Project Team at Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Treasury Board of Canada Award of Excellence for work as a member of the team which successfully managed the completion of the Confederation Bridge, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Specialization: Control, instrumentation and automation of heat and power processes