Human Resources and Labour Relations
A senior Human Resources leader with extensive experience in the not-for-profit and healthcare sectors, Gabrielle has a notable reputation for developing talent and creating engaged and energized teams recognized with the Top 100 Employer and Top 10 Most Admired Culture awards. Specializing in support for organizations requiring in-depth human resources expertise, she is a solution-focused leader with expertise in strategy and operational excellence. Gabrielle has a demonstrated track record of achieving results in highly regulated, publicly funded and unionized organizations.
Interim Human Resources Leadership Roles; Organizational Restructuring and Mergers, Employee Engagement, Human Resources Administration and Policy.
Osborne Group Experience:
- LOFT Community Services
- Greenpeace Canada
- Youthdale Treatment Centres
- World Renew
- REEL Canada
- Active Exhaust
- LLP Insurance
- North York Women’s Shelter
- Imagine Therapeutic Services
- Breakaway Addiction Services
- Government of Yukon
Provided interim Human Resources Director leadership roles for hospitals and community-based organizations which included both strategic and operational priorities; executive recruitment, employee engagement, and human resources policy development;
Led the human resources strategic planning process for the Hospital’s corporate strategy focusing on employee engagement, diversity and inclusion, learning and leadership development. The following year the hospital achieved “Top 10 Most Admired Cultures, Broader Public Sector” awarded by Waterstone as well as Top Performing Hospital status for Employee Engagement in 2015 awarded by NRC Health.
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology and Employment Relations, University of Toronto
- General Business Diploma, Humber College
- Certified Human Resources Leader, Human Resources Professional Association
- Advanced Health Leadership Program, Rotman School of Business, University of Toronto
- Executive Certificate in Conflict Management, Stitt, Feld, Handy & University of Windsor, Faculty of Law
- Board Member, Bellwoods Centre for Community Living