Operations, Human Resources & Certified Value Builder
Michael is a principled and results driven Senior Human Resource Professional who sets high standards for quality and governance in all HR disciplines. He is effective at both the corporate or operational level and has strong strategic and analytical skills, with a passion for collaboration and teambuilding that delivers results throughout the organization. He enjoys creating cultures where employees are committed to delivering on the Company’s Strategic Mission and Vision.
Reach Michael by email at [email protected].
- Organizational design and development
- Compensation, Benefits & Pension design and administration
- Pay Equity reviews
- Operations management
- Employment legislative compliance
- Succession planning
- Completed organizational health assessments (OHAs)
- Numerous external compensation reviews
- Developed Pay Equity plans
- Recruitment of CEOs, Executive Directors and senior program managers
- Conducted sensitive workplace investigations
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Mathematics & Engineering) – Queen’s University
- Pay Equity Maintenance Law and Requirements – Yvonne Blaszczyck, Canadian Pay & Benefits Consulting Group