Helping organizations with their human resources challenges.
I want to provide specific HR expertise to organizations that can’t afford to have those skills on their staff.
- Acts as a 3rd party HR department/advisor
- Provides Pay Equity expertise
- Provides organizational structure review and redesign
- Provides expertise in compensation benchmarking, design, and policy work.
- Completes HR audits to ensure compliance, identify risks and recommend process improvement
Current Work Focus
Sarah also completes project work. She loves to listen to the client’s challenge and work with the client to resolve it. This can be challenges with compensation design or compliance, or chronic problems such as absenteeism or turnover. Sarah works to find the root cause and develop an action plan to solve the issues.
Sarah also enjoys the challenge on bringing two or more separate organizations together. She spent many years in the private sector carrying out due diligence and reviewing potential organizations being considered for purchase or integration, and completing the integration. Likewise Sarah has also been on the vendor side preparing materials in order to divest a portion of an organization.
- Dalhousie University – MBA
- Queens University – BA, Psychology
- Certified Compensation Professional – World at Work – in progress
- Canadian Securities Course
- Heart & Stroke Foundation, Person to Person Campaign – Team Captain – Current
- Fairlawn Neighborhood Centre, Board member since 2011