Franchise and Corporate Multi-Unit Operator/COO
Jennifer has over 20 years experience growing sales and profit in entrepreneurial franchise and corporate retail businesses, from banking to health and wellness centres and day spas. She is adept at both running an organization and rolling-up her sleeves to get things done.
With a focus on operations in both for-profit and not-for-profit multi-unit enterprises, Jennifer develops operational efficiency through design and implementation of optimal staffing models, insightful analytics, communication strategy, sales management/training and customer service training, effective policies and procedures.
Jennifer is also a certified Value Builder TM advisor working with for-profit organizations. Value Builder TM is a statistically proven methodology for increasing the value of small and mid-size businesses. For more information on Value Builder, visit this link.
- Strategy development for multi-unit for-profit and not-for-profit organizations
- Organizational structure and design in for-profit and not-for-profit organizations
- Policy and procedure review, design and implementation
- Sales/Customer Service – strategy, operationalizing the strategy
- Data analytics and metrics to drive business growth – “right people, in the right place, doing the right things at the right time”
- Growing value in small to mid-size businesses using Value Builder TM
- Dove Spa Canada – COO/Managing Director
- Herbal Magic/LA Weightloss – SVP Operations
- President’s Choice Financial – Director of Sales Effectiveness
- Interim Director of Franchise Operations – 31 unit national franchise organization
- Organizational design/re-design for multiple not-for-profit organizations
- Wilfrid Laurier University – Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (finance major)
- Value Builder TM certification
- Investment Funds in Canada
- Canadian Securities Course