An experienced executive advisor and leader who delivers results
As the former owner and president of a successful manufacturing business, Brian has worked in all facets of business including finance, sales, and production.
Brian is a strategic thinker who draws on his experience to offer informed and practical solutions. His experience building systems in these areas fostered strong growth for his company and created an environment that enabled employees to flourish in a cohesive and motivated group.
With his strong technical background and deep understanding of how products must fit into a client’s process to enhance their customers’ experience, Brian understands how to build efficient, quality focused operational systems. As a CPA, he develops metrics that create financial responsibility in a dynamic state. Brian also understands the challenges of running a family business and transitioning it for sale or passing it down to the next generation of leadership.
Brian aims to help future clients navigate challenges with perspective on how to run and operate their business, be it manufacturing, service, or wholesale.
Reach Brian by email at [email protected].
- Financial metrics & cost analysis
- Strategic planning
- Sales analysis & strategy
- Executive Leadership & mentorship
- Operational efficiency analysis
• Developed sales strategy plans and hired and trained the Sales & Customer Service teams that achieved a 30-fold sales increase
• Researched and developed manufacturing methodologies for expanded product offerings
• Created financial metrics and developed dynamic gross margin & pricing schema
• Project Management for the merging of 2 Ontario manufacturing facilities to achieve operational and financial efficiency
• Operated multi-facility operations in Ontario & Quebec
• Developed M&A strategies for expansion and sale of company
• Chartered Accountant Designation (CPA/CA) Ontario
• University of Toronto-Honors Bachelor of Commerce Degree with major in both Accounting and Economics