Sales and Marketing, Change Management
An accomplished Sales and Marketing Executive, General Manager and Change Agent, with extensive North American and international experience across a wide range of industries.
Neil has a proven track record in translating vision into strategy and execution, initiating and implementing transformational change, driving continuous improvement programs and building and mentoring high performance local and remote teams.
Neil brings his strong technical background and collaborative approach to bear to assist clients in addressing all aspects of their digital journey, from brand awareness and perception through to all aspects of the customer experience.
i. Sales Methodology, Process and Tools
ii. Market Analysis and Go to Market Strategy
iii. Marketing and Communications Execution
iv. Change Management
v. Customer Engagement strategy and Implementation
- Drove the evolution of a manufacturing company to a Performance Solutions provider resulting in 25% growth
- Defined and deployed a solution sales process globally, including tools and best practices, delivering a 30% improvement in the project win rate
- Created and deployed a comprehensive sales training and certification program to over 800 sales employees and partners globally, including the introduction of the Miller Heiman Strategic Account Management methodology to move from technical to executive selling
- Improved and leveraged all aspects of the digital presence to drive more effective and impactful launches, programs and campaigns in support of aggressive growth targets. Doubled the web traffic and quadrupled the Social Media followers.
- Defined and executed a brand awareness and perception program that moved a software brand to the #1 position in their market
- Defined and implemented a Customer Experience program that addressed every element of the customer engagement life cycle, resulting in a 20% improvement in the Net Promoter Score.
- York University, Honours BSC in Computer Science
- LOMA, Fellow of the Life Management Institute
- Western University, General Management Development Program
- LHH Knightsbridge Executive Programs in Change Management