A resourceful Human Resources Executive who is strategic and highly effective in guiding talent, culture, and business operations.
Anne effectively leads talent, culture, and business operations with expertise in building strategy, transformation, innovation, and growth in the for profit and not for profit sectors. She is a trusted, forward-thinking advisor and consummate relationship manager who builds cultures of inclusivity, diversity, equity, and collaboration to help businesses succeed. Anne works closely with business leaders to achieve timely results, minimize risk, and ensure compliance in all areas. Her experience as an HR consultant and executive provides a strong template for success in future Interim and HR Project work.
Reach Anne by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compensation, Benefits and Pension Design and Implementation
- Performance Management Design and Implementation
- Succession Planning
- Workforce Planning
- Organizational Development
- Policy Manual
- Job Descriptions
- Company and department transformation
- Research and Implementation of systems and tools (HRMS)
- Restructured a total rewards program inclusive of executive, sales, incentive, and employee compensation review and implementation saving more than $150K and providing additional employee coverage for benefits and pension.
- Coached employees and leadership team in building and enhancing morale, employee engagement and communication leading to a more than 13% reduction in turnover among high performers.
- Wrote and implemented strategy plans on diversity and inclusion, compensation, and workforce planning resulting in building culture and employee engagement for several public and private sector clients in small to mid-size organizations.
- Implemented transformation of large-scale operations department including evaluating job descriptions, provided training on new and enhanced performance management tools and identified key
- Managed redundancy of 85 employees. Led HR board committee through negotiations of CEO contract.
- For profit, Not for Profit, Private and Public Sector extensive experience
- Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion certification
- Health and Safety certification
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act certification
- Project Management, HRPA certification
- HealthPartners, Governance and Nominations Committee, 2021 – Present
- Rotman School of Business, Advisory Board, HR Curriculum, 2020-Present
- SCNetwork, Governance and Programming Committees, 2017-Present
- Challenge Factory, Advisory Board, 2016–2021
- Ontario Telemedicine Network, Board of Directors HR Committee, 2018
- Avanti Women, Advisory Board, 2015 – 2018
- Human Resources Professionals Association, Board of Directors, Toronto Chapter, 2002 – 2015