Michelle Coombs, PhD
Change Leadership, Thought Leader, Research
Michelle, an energetic, innovative, and results-oriented leader, is a catalyst for organizational development and change, enabling organizations to most effectively address pressing and complex challenges and provide excellent client service. She specializes in change leadership, strategic planning and implementation, research, and learning and development. Michelle is a recognized thought leader who provides exceptional support for boards of directors and organization leaders.
Reach Michelle at [email protected]
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Governance Support
- Interim Executive Leadership
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Organizational Turnaround
- Increased diversity at a community health agency from almost nil to 51% to provide more effective support for diverse clients.
- Led the turnaround of a community services agency resulting in 70% increase in operating budget and a sustainable organizational infrastructure.
- Increased participant attendance by 60% at a housing association conference education day increasing event revenue and supporting best practices in the sector.
2021 – Certificate in Inclusive Leadership, TRIEC
2018 April – Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto, PhD, Leadership, Higher and Adult Education, Workplace Learning and Social Change
2015 – OISE CPL Adult Learning and Development Continuing and Professional Learning Certificate
2009 – Harvard Business School Strategic Perspectives in Non-Profit Management