Not-for-profit Governance and Management
Sue Davey has spent more than 30 years applying her leadership skills and commitment to service excellence in not-for-profit agency governance and management. Sue is an experienced executive having held senior positions within the not-for-profit sector and the Ontario Government.
In her consulting work with The Osborne Group, Sue has assisted organizations with executive performance review and recruitment, consulted on organizational design, lead organizational reviews, compiled and created executive leadership tools, and conducted governance training and development in a variety of community-based settings. The focus of Sue’s successful career has been working with, and on behalf of, groups of people who face systemic barriers to social inclusion, health, employment, and accessing necessary community and institutional services and supports. Her collaborative, respectful, and proficient approach has been the hallmark of her career.
Reach Sue by email at [email protected].
Current Work Focus
- Executive Recruitment
- Organizational Design and Development
- Governance Development
- Strategic and Operational Planning
- Interim Executive Leadership
- Performance Appraisal
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Member of the leadership team, HealthForceOntario, Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Senior leader, Community Health, Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Executive Director, Lawrence Heights Community Health Centre
- University of Toronto – Master of Health Science, Health Administration
- University of Western Ontario – Bachelor of Science, Occupational Therapy
We found Sue to be professional, friendly, and extremely beneficial for our board.
Her extensive knowledge about board governance and her ability to convey that knowledge has enabled our organization to make key decisions about our future.