Executive leadership/project management
A strategic and collaborative leader, focused on client needs and robust program outcomes by leveraging relationships with multi-sectoral stakeholders. Barb promotes human rights and social justice to achieve socio-economic benefits for vulnerable populations. With experience in addressing organizational needs and strategic directions, Barb develops internal processes, collaborates with diverse boards of directors, leadership, and staff teams to create strong foundations for effective and transparent organizational operations and accountability.
Reach Barbara at [email protected]
- Interim Executive Leadership
- Strategic & Operational Planning and Management
- Public, Private Non-Profit Partnerships
- Human Rights & Equality
- Organizational Reviews
- Coaching & Development
- Successfully developed a national charity to help stem the crime of human trafficking in Canada.
- Designed, developed, and implemented the multi-lingual, 24/7, national human trafficking hotline using leading-edge technology.
- Led the development, implementation, and reporting for the $34M federally funded learn$ave project.
- Raised over $19 million in innovative program/project funding and pro bono supports for national socio-economic activities positively affecting the lives of diverse populations with vulnerabilities.
- Centennial Certificate in Leadership and Inclusion – Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion
- Master of Science in Planning – University of Toronto, Dept of Geography
- Bachelor of Applied Arts – Toronto Metropolitan University, School of Urban and Regional Planning
- Trauma Informed
- Government of Canada training in Gender Based Analysis Plus