David E. Yundt
David is a seasoned CEO, board member and operations executive. Throughout his career he has had a track record of successfully developing, and implementing, innovative solutions that help businesses achieve their strategic and operational goals. He has experience with start-ups, mergers and acquisitions, and complex operating organizations.
David has worked in both the private and broader public sector in supply chain, shared services, health care, consumer products, third party logistics, retail distribution, and pharmaceuticals.
- Business Transformation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Led the start-up, and transformation, of a leading supply chain and back office shared services organization in Canadian health care
- Led operations for several third party logistics organizations providing services in the health care, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer products and telecommunications industries
- Led national warehousing and distribution operations for McKesson, the largest pharmaceutical distributor in Canada, during a significant growth phase that included several acquisitions
- Institute of Corporate Directors, ICD.D
- Canadian Professional Logistics Institute, P. LOG
- Professional Engineers of Ontario, ENG
- University of Toronto, Rotman School of Management, Directors Education Program
- University of Toronto, Bachelor of Applied Science in Industrial Engineering