Lorraine Carrington, BScN MHA CHE
A solution focused leader with over ten years of executive experience in healthcare working with professionals, she can successfully assist leaders to develop and execute operational implementation and create actionable strategic plans and that link stakeholders, key clients, and regional partners to achieve organizational goals.
- Strategic and operational planning
- Interim executive leadership
- Not for profit governance
- Organizational reviews
- Led the development and provided operational leadership for expansion of ambulatory surgical services that increased space and the number of people served by about 100%.
- Supported operational readiness for opening of the Cortellucci Vaughan Hospital through the development and testing of workflows, equipment commissioning, and recruitment to allow this full-service hospital to provide state of the art care.
- Led the functional planning for several program areas during the Durham Regional Cancer centre expansion.
- YWCA Durham – Member, Board of Directors, Chair, Governance Committee
- Indigenous Cultural Safety training certificate – Provincial Health Services Authority in collaboration with Ministry of Health
- Master’s in health administration – Athabasca University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – York University