Jocelyne Paul, CAE
Organizational Non-Profit Leadership, Strategy, Leadership Coaching
An engaging, highly versatile executive with an outstanding track record of success, a talent for influencing positive change and building highly productive relationships with a diverse array of stakeholders to facilitate significant operational improvements. Jocelyne is a goal driven systems thinker with expertise in driving transformational change, developing people, and generating revenue.
- Strategic and Operational Planning
- Alignments, Integrations, and Amalgamations
- Coaching and Development
- Direction exécutive intérimaire
- Operations Management
- Organizational Reviews
- Organizational Leadership – Provided strong, decisive executive leadership of both unionized and non-unionized staff of a $15M community non-profit and increased revenue by 40% during tenure.
- Innovation – Spearheaded the development and implementation of one of the first shared services organizations in Eastern Ontario’s developmental services sector. Served as the founding interim Executive Director of an agency which capitalizes on and leverages in-house resources and sector expertise at a reduced cost for other non-profits.
- Amalgamations – Successfully merged a developmental services agency with another like agency preventing the closure of services, increased financial stability and seamless support to the individuals and their families and continued employment opportunities for staff.
- Canadian Society of Association Executives – Certified Association Executive (CAE)
- Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto – Public Service Leadership Institute Certificate
- Queen’s University – OASIS Advanced Leadership Training