Not-for-Profit Governance and Project Management
A seasoned executive who has an extensive background in the planning, management and delivery of social and health services.
She has a passion for building and enhancing not for profit governance, the planning and delivery of quality services and building effective partnerships.
Susan is a strong collaborative leader and a highly effective change manager who has managed numerous complex projects delivering excellent results.
Reach Susan by email at [email protected].
Susan has an accomplished background working in the not for profit sector. She has managed large and smaller scale amalgamations, strategic planning, operational reviews and organizational design and change management. Susan has an in-depth understanding of service system management in both the community and health sectors
- Successfully managed pan Canadian projects which focused on enhancing improved service delivery and fundraising models and partnerships.
- Supported many not for profit organizations to review and design new organizational designs focused on enhanced performance and improved outcomes.
- Carleton University – Bachelor of Arts; Masters of Arts in Public Administration
- United Way of Ottawa – Board of Directors
- United Way of Ottawa – Member Governance Committee
- Ottawa Carleton Lifeskills – Board of Directors
- Ottawa Carleton Lifeskills – Chair – Governance Committee
- Success by Six – Council of Partners
- Hire Immigrants Ottawa
- Nepean Ottawa Diving Club – past President
- Canadian Amateur Diving Association (Ontario) – past Vice President