An experienced HR leader who helps businesses through change and driving performance.
A senior HR leader committed to delivering exceptional employee experiences aligned to organizational strategy. Terry has over 20 years of human resources leadership, including senior leadership roles in large, multi-site organizations. He is highly experienced and successful at leading organizations through periods of extreme change, organizational design, and business recovery.
Reach Terry by email at [email protected].
- Interim HR Leadership
- Organizational Design
- Compensation Planning and Pay Equity
- Labour Relations
- Employee Investigations
- At a global consulting firm, strategically managed talent to mitigate 84% of expected turnover of regional and market leaders over a five-year period, reduced hiring costs by over 20%, and increased employee retention by more than 15%.
- Created a competency framework to guide manager and employee expectations by level and role, identified gaps for development, and created career paths for future leaders. Engagement scores improved by 15% for entry and mid-level employees.
- Spearheaded COVID readiness for a national retailer in 12 locations through 3 rounds of closure and reopening, and multiple onsite reporting exposures. This planning ensured customer and employee safety and reduced reopening recovery time by 50%.
- HR leadership positions at Rogers Communications, Mercer, Aon, and Uniqlo Canada.
- MBA – Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada
- BA – Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada
- Member – George Brown College, HR Advisory Board
- Member – Strategic Capabilities Network, Toronto