Providing NFP Interim Leadership
A highly accomplished visionary Executive, Ellis Katsof enthusiastically provides interim leadership to not-for-profit organizations that are in transition. Ellis brings extensive experience to the interim leadership role with skills in strategic visioning and business planning, enhancing organizational effectiveness, financial management and influencing the external environment.
Ellis is a results-oriented, decisive leader with proven success in strategic thinking and innovation. He has a proven track record in the development of innovative programs, union relationships, governance, building effective and dynamic teams, acquiring new funding and foundation management.
Reach Ellis by email at [email protected].
- Interim Executive Leadership
- Strategic Planning
- Restructuring & Redesigning Organizations
- Guiding Amalgamations
- Supporting Governance
- Leadership Coaching
- Interim Executive Director, Eli’s Place
- Service Pathway Review, Aisling Discoveries Child & Family Centre
- CEO, Pathstone Mental Health
- CEO, Pathstone Foundation
- ED, Transitions for Youth
- CEO, Transitions Foundation
- Organizational Development Program, Schulich School of Business, 2015
- CommunityShift Program, Ivey School of Business, 2013
- Not-For-Profit Governance Program, DeGroote School of Business, 2007
- Leadership Coaching Program, Brande Foundation, 2006
- Masters of Social Work, University of Toronto, 1980