Project Management, Executive Leadership
With 20+ years of health and community sector leadership and acute business acumen, Sherry develops strategy and executes operations with vision and precision. Her experience includes service integrations and organizational mergers, strategic and operational planning, assessment and design of services and “turn around” leadership for organizations and teams in need of change.
Sherry works with not for profit Boards of Directors and executive leaders to build better organizations.
- Alignments, integrations & mergers
- Strategic & operational planning
- Organizational assessment & design
- Change management planning & communications
- Interim executive leadership
- Executive leadership in community healthcare and community social services
- Breadth and depth of experience with cross-sector & cross-organizational initiatives
- Led organizational turn-around to improved financial stability, service quality and employee engagement
- Led team to successful $15M RFP award
- Master of Social Work / Social Welfare Policy – McMaster University
- Certificate in Management Studies – McMaster University
- Bachelor of Social Work – McMaster University
- Bachelor of Arts – Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Board Member (Secretary) – Ancaster Community Services
- Board Member (Treasurer) OASIS [Ontario Agencies Supporting Individuals with Special Needs]
Sherry Parsley facilitated a senior management retreat for OCAPDD in late September. Sherry’s expertise in this role was exemplary. Feedback from the team was overwhelmingly positive about her leadership in the role, and her assistance with our discussions. As the Executive Director of the team, I truly appreciated Sherry’s valuable personal commentary & professional insights that she inserted into our deliberations at just the right times.