Ken Goodwin, CPA
Strategic Finance Executive
A strategic financial executive with hands-on experience in managing business growth and change. Ken is a results-oriented individual with an extensive background providing interim and part-time CFO support for organizations in both the profit and not-for-profit sectors.
Analyzing, recommending and implementing significant operational improvements in process and technology is second nature for Ken who has a consistent track record as a skilled project manager with strong analytical expertise.
Reach Ken by email at [email protected].
- Interim and part time CFO roles
- Operational improvements in financial business processes
- Financial Due Diligence support
- Banking and cash management efficiencies
- Acted as CFO for a wide variety of organizations in the profit and not-for-profit sectors
- Optimized banking arrangements, leveraging new business growth and improved treasury management, including implementation of electronic banking solutions
- Provided due diligence for the acquisition and sale of businesses, and the consolidation of organizations in the not-for-profit sector
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario – Chartered Professional Accountant
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Manitoba – Chartered Professional Accountant
- University of Manitoba – Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Canadian Securities Institute – Canadian Securities Course & Branch Manager Course
- Fred Victor Centre – Member of Finance Committee of the Board
- Canadian Crossroads International – Member of Finance Committee of the Board
- Jessies-The June Callwood Centre for Young Women – Past Treasurer, former Board Director
- RESP Dealers Association of Canada – Past Vice-Chair, Securities & Regulatory Affairs