Hands on Finance Executive during Change and Growth
A highly analytical and resourceful financial executive with a career history of helping companies succeed and thrive with sustainable growth. An accomplished leader recognized for training and mentoring cross-functional teams for execution of business-critical tasks and performance improvement. His strong talent for establishing financial planning/forecasting processes, overseeing the finance department, managing key projects for cost containment, and leading teams to become top-performers makes him a key advisor to improve organization-wide processes, increase profitability and achieve financial success.
Reach Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vice President of Finance
- Internal Audit
- Project Management
- Conducted due diligence on over 30 acquisitions across Canada and centralized A/P, A/R, and financial reporting functions resulting in 50% administrative cost savings across business units.
- Arranged banking facility of over 50M to fund acquisition growth.
- Managed operating, capital and construction budgets (+700m) for a leading hospital.
- Enhanced clinician productivity by 20% across all business units by developing and implementing performance metrics and reporting.
- Accomplished cost savings of 35% for human resources by streamlining administrative operations.
- Implemented time and billing system to ensure timely, accurate, and complete revenue achievement.
- Designed and implemented job costing system ensuring complete control over costs and billings.
- Audit of hotels including Hilton, Marriot, and Travel lodge to optimize financial controls and accounting processes.
- University of Toronto, B. Comm
- Canadian Securities Institute