Christy DeMont, MBA
Executive Technology Leadership
- Understanding business needs and pressures, and finding solutions for improved productivity, better management and faster delivery of products and services.
- Planning and communicating IT opportunities and challenges in clear and understandable ways so that an organization’s leaders can make strategic, informed decisions about where and how to invest.
- Ensuring that IT solutions appropriately protect the assets of an organization from intrusion and disruption.
- Supporting organizations to maximize the value of their IT spending in the context of financial considerations.
- Direction exécutive intérimaire
- IT Capability Review and Assessment
- Executive IT Consulting
- IT Strategic Planning
- Project Planning and Leadership
Organizational Leadership: Developed formal technology plans tied to budget and team workloads; documented results and raised project completion rate.
Project Leadership: Delivered a 90% reduction in client order processing time for a marketing company, resulting in a 40% increase in revenue.
Strategic Planning: Conducted strategic projects and reviews, recommending organizational modernization of process and systems changes, productivity improvements, and governance enhancements.
- Master of Business Administration – Dalhousie University
- Bachelor of Science – Mount Allison University
- Mount Allison University Federated Alumni – Board President